How much does it cost?
The Norwood Scale is the standard classification system to establish the degree of pattern baldness.
Here at Inked Scalps your initial consultation is to evaluate the extent of current hair loss, using the said scale. Once the appraisal is finalised, we will offer a best-fit solution at a competitive price with a treatment of unprecedented quality.
- Bespoke evaluations can be made through a clinic visit, via skype, or even solely by a clear and concise photograph
- Costs are capped and without hidden fees
- A deposit is required to secure your treatment with payment due on completion
- Each treatment is administered by lead technician Lynden Vann
- Procedures come with a 12-month warranty which includes treatment top-ups within the time bracket
- 0% financing is available subject to eligibility and credit card payments are accepted